Skip to content
Select Volunteer Experience
2019 – 2020: VP Academic Affairs, HEC Montréal MBA Student Association
- Elected student representative responsible for advocating for student needs to the administration and facilitating opportunities for academic enrichment and success for approximately 300 MBA students.
2017 – 2019: Board Member, Mabel Fastpitch Softball League – Elected
- 2017 – 2018: Public Relations and Events
- 2018 – 2019: Scheduling and Statistics
- Planned and executed tournaments and events and managed social media and communications, developed complex schedules for 17-team softball league as well as general government of 200-person non-profit organization according to bylaws and constitution.
2017 – 2018: Director of Communications and Special Events, Earper
Homestead Convention Canada
- Founding executive board member responsible for producing a large-scale event in Toronto, Ontario in August 2018 for 500 guests, including celebrity VIPs. Designed and executed all programming, scheduling, budgeting, marketing, and strategy. Managed over $250,000 cash flow over the course of the event.